Cash App is an excellent online money transfer app used to send and receive money online. It gives the user a free cash card which works like any other debit card. But many customers complain about the issue of the Cash App account closed. Why my Cash App was closed is one of the most common queries that users make. There can be so many different reasons behind this issue, but the good news is that you can reopen the closed Cash App account. If your account is closed for any reason, you can reopen it again by following some instructions. Activate cash app card
If you don’t know how to reopen closed Cash App account? Don’t worry we tell you that for this you need to contact Cash App support to get the closed account to reopen. When you contact Cash App customer support, they will have to share few required details for your account. You can contact the Cash App Support to reopen the closed account by taking below mentioned steps:
- Open the Cash App on your mobile phone
- Now, go to the profile which is on the home screen of the Cash App.
- Here at the bottom of the, you have to hit the "Support,"
- Now you have to describe the issue that you are having of Cash App account closed
- You need to wait for some and get confirmation from the Cash App support
- Once the verification part is successful, your account will be reopened, and you can access it now